Here’s What You Can Expect From Us As Standard:-
- Fully Qualified installers of quality Interior and Exterior blinds and canopies, in homes and businesses
- Free Measuring, Advice & Quotations
- Buying direct from the manufacturer saving you money
- Established Manufacturers & Installers of blinds & canopies in Scarborough since 1985
- Service Scarborough, Whitby, Malton, Driffield, Filey & Bridlington areas
- Supply, fit & maintenance service for all our blinds.
- We provide exceptional customer care & are trustworthy,reliable & professional
- Accredited to trade associations
Your new Blind, Awning or Canopy in simple steps…
You are welcome to call into the shop, telephone us or email us to discuss your requirements then:
- You can make an appointment to meet where you require your blinds fitted
- We bring samples to you so you can view the colours & styles in your home or workplace. We can help you to choose which best suit your needs
- We can answer any questions and concerns you have to ensure you choose the right blind for your personal requirements
- Whilst we are with you, your windows will be professionally measured and a confirmed price given once you have made your choices
- When we have made your blinds we will arrange a convenient time for fitting.
BBSA – British Blind & Shutter Association – To ensure the highest possible standards of product, service and fair trading throughout the trade. Each member adheres to a strict Code of Practice and is kept updated with changes in the industry via regular communications.
Trust Mark – We have been independently checked regularly on site, we are fully insured, have health & safety practice together with customer care & satisfaction in the quality of our work and trading practices. We offer Insurance Backed Warranty, deposit protection and can help with building regulations information, all to ensure your peace of mind.
Make It Safe – This means that we can install new blinds for your home which enables you to choose a style that does not have operating cords or chains but have concealed or tensioned cords for your children’s safety